We are recruiting volunteers with personal experience of stress, anxiety, low mood or other mental health difficulties to deliver wellbeing sessions to 14 to 25 year olds in the London Borough of Harrow for May 2016. Volunteers must have an interest in mindfulness and wellbeing.
As a volunteer you will:
- receive Middlesex University accredited training, Level 4 Qualification and full support
- have reasonable expenses paid
- gain valuable work experience working in education and public health settings.
All we ask of you is a 1 year commitment (1 day per week for 15 weeks training, then 1 day per month).
Applications particularly welcome from individuals aged between 18 to 30 years old.
Deadline for Applications
27th April 2016.
Telephone: 07958 684 425
- Youth Wellbeing Trainer Role description and Person Specification – Harrow
- Mindkit Volunteer Application – Mind in Harrow
- Advert- Mindkit Harrow Volunteer Recruitment May 2016